We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
With our specialists on staff, our treatment capabilities extend to all maladies by integrating both new and old approaches to rehabilitation and continued wellness.
Pre / Post Surgical Rehab
What We Treat
Conditions We Successfully Treat on a Regular Basis Click To Expand
- Parkinson’s Disease/Syndrome
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- CVA/ Stroke rehabilitation
- Foot drop
- Wrist drop
- All peripheral nerve injuries
- Bells Palsy/Facial Palsy
- Facial numbness/ Trigiminal Neuralgia
- Balance dysfunction
- Gait abnormalities
- Lymphedema therapy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- General weakness
- Difficulty walking
- Balance disorders and fall prevention
- Adaptive equipment
- Sports injuries- shoulder, elbow, hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot
- Brachial plexus injuries like erbs palsy, wrist drop, etc.
- Back pain in children
- Pre- and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Sports specific rehabilitation- soccer, football, basketball and all contact sports
- Return to sports after an injury
- Bell's palsy in children
- Whiplash injuries
- Acute strains/sprains
- Work conditioning
- Back to work Rehab
- Simulated work training for easy return to work
Reasearch Your Condition
Downtown Physical Therapy and Rehab
We believe strongly in the importance of individual care. Our Physical Therapists provide one-on-one treatment, with the therapist’s time spent solely on their patient in a comfortable and encouraging environment. Downtown Physical Therapy understands the importance and value of each client’s time. Our staff strives to provide a personal and unique program for each person we treat, communicating only the best forms of treatment.
Although our expertise are in orthopedics – with our specialists on staff – our treatment capabilities extend to all patients by integrating both new and old approaches to rehabilitation and continued wellness. Employees are always encouraged to learn about the newest devices and treatment strategies.
We've added a location in the Cambridge area!
4 Clinics to Serve You
Insurances that we accept.
We offer payment plans, set up a payment today!
Learn about direct access to physical therapy
Downtown Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Inc. has been serving the Downtown, North End and Waterfront communities since 1983, and extending to the Metro-West since 1995. Our diverse staff of physical therapists are dedicated to providing a wide range of services for our patients so that Downtown Physical Therapy can become your one-stop spot for wellness and rehabilitation in your busy schedule.
Meet Our Team
Hear From Our Patients
I have recommended them to several of my friends and everyone has had a positive experience. Please check them out!! Thanks.
Diem has made me believe in and appreciate physical therapy again! She is a great communicator, smart, efficient, and practical in her advice.
Diem is knowledgeable, personable, and professional. I would recommend her for physical therapy.